Sunday, April 13, 2008
5 things found in my bag:
1) My favourtie 3-PLY Beautex pocket tissue! It rocks cause' it's thick enough not like Willie's lousy 2-ply tissue (yep, it's smaller cause' it's inferior)!
2) Handphone which fails on me all the time despite me sending it for repair TWICE!
3) Notebook which I absolutely cannot do without (yep the one which I write everything in. Think the most OCD thing that I did was to cut slips of skinny black strips to form the border of my timetable!)
4) Water bottle which my first supervisor Ruth got for me (:
5) iPod.. Which I hope I will lose it/drop and spoil it/someone will steal it cause' I want a new one. I couldn't bear just buying a new one with this current one still working ):
5 favourite things in my room:
1) BED (: Favouritest favouritest thing in my room!
2) My Zhixiang, Spongebobs, Patrick, Ah Pui and friends on my bed

3) My clothes cupboard (which I arrange my clothes according to color and type BUT of course it can be super messy at times then I'll be uber OCD and spend the whole day packing!)
4) My lappie which is on almost 7 days a week, 24hrs a day! (I can see Williestong shaking his head and calling me an energy guzzler)
5) Air-con (:
5 things you have always wanted to do:
1) Be a great social worker! HAA, you know those kind who gets Outstanding Social Worker Award, those kind who do alot advocacy work, those kind who comes up with new schemes, change laws BLAH
2) Be a great dancer like LUAM/MARIEL/KABA etc.
3) Go for plastic surgery to soften my jaw, make my eyes bigger, get double eyelid (but I've no money and Willie will never like me to do these)
4) Know Xiaozhu in person and touch him/bite him! (Cause' I'll like to touch or bite the person when I like him/her)
5) Get married in a lepak setting rather than the typical stereotypical kind. I want it on the beach but I'll get heat rash so preferably there's air-con! HAA, is it possible?
5 things you are currently into:
1) Social Work!
2) Social Work!
3) Social Work! (HAA, like Sally)
4) Grey's Anatomy (I'm lagging I know)
5) Dance (but I'm kinda losing it AGAIN! Maybe it'll get better after I go for Sheila's tomorrow!)
5 people you want to tag:
1) Wee
2) Winnie
3) Qingling
4) Kailin
5) Anyone else who is free or interested enough, HAA
Whee* gtg, BYE!